Saturday, April 25, 2009

A VISIT TO "KLCC"

















KLCC
popularly refers to Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Besides that I had come across another centres bearing the same abbreviation, the little known Kok Lanas Community Centre in Kelantan and lately Kem Latihan Cheneh Cemerlang in Terengganu.

I would like to refer to the latest one. It is the PLKN(Pusat Latihan Khidmat Negara) or National Service Training Centre. The training is compulsory for the boys and girls in their 17/18s.

Saturday, April the 25th 2009, my spouse and I visited our daughter who is undergoing the training. It is located in Cheneh, in the district of Kemaman, Terengganu about 170km from Kuala Terengganu and 55km from Kuantan along the Jerangau-Jabor Highway. She feels so fortunate to be selected as a participant. The training is strenuous but interesting and useful.

The two top photos showing a chalet and a fascinating scenery situated just before the camp's entrance and below are photos of my daughter(close to her mom) and her fellow participants in uniform, my spouse and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment