Friday, January 23, 2009

FROM SMAS TO SMK PAK BADOL












SMK AB. SAMAD, Pulai Chondong, synonym SMAS, I take my body away but I leave my heart 2U.
SMK Pak Badol, I come 2U with my body and soul.

I have been serving SMAS for more than 5 years(1.3.2002 - 15 Nov. 2008). Here, in SMAS I learned to be a real Principal and Administrator. I learned to be patience, humane, courage and knowledgeable. It taught me to be kind and sometimes cruel. I willingly made a move in need of the department. I left SMAS on the 14th of Jan. 2009 and supposed to be a colourful sending off ceremony prepared by the school. Unfortunately it was robbed off due to torrential downpour, but all staff and pupils of SMAS braved the rain. Only few snaps of photos were taken. I drove off to SMK Pak Badol by noon accompanied by 30 teachers and of course something valuable from them.
Pictures from the top myself and Senior Assistants; with staff; and students.


We reached SMK Pak Badol and was warmly welcome by the Principal and Staff. It was the same as in SMAS due to rainfall. We then moved to Bilik Gerakan accompanied by the staff and the beating of kompang and bunga manggar. Currently in SMK Pak Badol, I wish to learn more, to administer at my best before termination of my service as a government officer. In my maiden speech, I reminded them of three things:
  • NEVER CALL ME BOSS;
  • NEVER ASK " ARE YOU BUSY?";
  • NEVER SAY " SORRY I AM DISTURBING"!












No comments:

Post a Comment